Annual renewal applications are now due no later than June 17, 2023, with CC credit certificates and conditional requirements due no later than May 31.
CC Credit certificates and conditional requirements are due no later than May 31 at 11:59:59 PM
The following member requirements must be submitted by May 31, at 11:59:59 PM annually, as part of your renewal application requirements:
- Demonstration of 24 competency credits
- Demonstration of mandatory requirements:
- Demonstration of a current Standard First Aid with CPR-C with AED certification (at minimum) that is in effect on June 30 (if required)
- Conditional renewal application requirements:
If conditional requirements and competency requirements are not submitted by the deadline of May 31, you must submit them by June 10 and a late fee of $400 will applied to your renewal fees.
Renewal Application requirements are due no later than June 17, 2023, at 11:59:59 PM
The following renewal application requirements must be met by June 17, at 11:59:59 PM:
- Completion of online renewal forms
- Declaration of active practice at the time of renewal
- Payment of annual membership fees
- Payment of all invoices
Practice permits that are not renewed on time will expire on June 30.